LTMC ilggadējie partneri Eiropas Tiesību Akadēmija (ERA) izsludinājuši e-mācību kursu "The Changing Role of the National Judge in EU State Aid Cases".
Kurss ir pieejams angļu, vācu un franču valodā. Detalizēts kursa apraksts visās trīs valodās pieejams pielikumā.
Kurss ir paredzēts nacionālajiem tiesnešiem. Lai piekļūtu kursam sekojiet saitei un veiciet reģistrāciju. https://state-aid-online.eu
THE CHANGING ROLE OF THE NATIONAL JUDGE IN EU STATE AID CASES
ONLINE TRAINING COURSE FOR NATIONAL JUDGES
This advanced interactive online training course aims to shed new light on the role of the national judge in applying EU State aid rules following recent changes. In particular, it will enrich national judges’ knowledge of the practical implications of recent case law from the Court of Justice of the EU on their task in applying EU State aid rules. It will also update them on the changes brought about by State Aid Modernisation (SAM) affecting the execution of this task.
- What constitutes illegal State aid in EU law?
- Changes to the judges’ powers brought by recent case law
- Modernisation of the EU State aid rules affecting national courts
- Exemptions from State aid rules
- Powers of the European Commission v powers of the national courts and the new Procedural Regulation
- Enforcement and recovery
- Course available in English, French and German
- Thematically categorised video lectures by top State aid experts
- Practical case studies
- Online forum for interaction with fellow judges from across Europe
- Downloadable background documentation
- Quizzes evaluating your State aid knowledge before and after the completion of the course
Who should follow the course?
National judges, assistant and trainee judges with an understanding or prior knowledge of EU State aid law, currently or potentially dealing with the application of State aid rules.